WE ARE HIRING
letswork is a community of pop-up co-working spaces in Dubai. We partner with hotels and restaurants across the city to create flexible and affordable workspaces for freelancers, SMEs and corporates. Since our launch in February, we have grown to 14 work-friendly venues with over 500 members (and counting!).
We are an early stage start-up with backing from the region's largest property developer. We are a small but dedicated team, hungry to grow and disrupt the status quo.
Sales and Marketing - August/September 2018 - Unpaid but with perks ;)
letswork is looking for a summer intern to report directly to the letswork co-founders. We are looking for someone who is bright, savvy, responsible and well-connected to the Dubai community to help manage, market and sell our co-working spaces. Successful applicants should understand the concept and values of letswork and be hungry to learn in a start-up environment.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
- Promoting the business and driving revenue
- Responding and managing to online and offline queries
- Accompanying the founders to meetings with potential stakeholders
- Interacting with members and non-members already working in venues
- Managing & updating website and social media presence
- Interacting with followers, replying to comments and messages and identifying potential customers
- Creating online and offline marketing content (photo, video, creatives)
- Working from our venues, ensuring letswork quality standards
- Maintaining and managing memberships in the member’s database
- Providing support at events
- Uploading events onto events calendar on the website, social media platforms
- Sending out a bi-weekly members newsletter
- Assisting team in resolving any other operational issues
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for someone that is:
- ideally a university student or recent graduate based in Dubai with a driving license
- hardworking, passionate, helpful, thoughtful, organized, pro-active and a good listener
- commercially driven and a hustler - we give you business targets and you meet them
- has very strong communication skills in person, on the phone and over email - can deal with stakeholders from all aspects of the business and should be open to approaching and/or interacting with people from all walks of life
- has the ability to improvise and take the initiative to solve problems quickly
- has good IT skills (proficiency in Facebook/Instagram, MS Office, photo/video editing apps) and an aptitude to learn